Cough Cough.

Feat. Banggood, H&M, Forever 21 & Schuh

Dropping in with another outfit post!
Posin' it up on my doorstep, much to our neighbours' amusement.
Mikey trying to sabotage the shoot!
Crochet Baseball Top - Banggood.com
Chiffon Shirt (worn underneath) - Forever 21
Pleated Skirt - H&M
Patterned Tights - New Look..?
Bow Platform Shoes - Schuh

I actually really like this outfit, though it's kinda weird. I'm in LOVE with my new skirt from H&M. It's definitely how I would want to look if I was a skirt - pleats, maroon, velvet and chiffon! *drool* I've also barely taken this top off since I got it. It looks great with everything, even when I'm just dressing down in jeans (yes, sometimes I wear trousers! *gasp*). I've kinda got a minor (okay, major) obsession with baseball tees at the minute (not gonna lie, I've had a thing for them since 2010), so this crochet mix is a really nice girly way to do it. These shoes are also pretty fantastic - I got them last Christmas to wear on Christmas Day with a black velvet dress. My only problem with them is that I think I may have torn a muscle in my foot by wearing them for too long on a night out a few months ago, and now, every time I put them on, it starts to hurt again! It's getting better though! (:

I better keep the rest of this post brief as I really should be getting to bed. I'm getting up at 3.00 a.m. for a morning flight to Birmingham! I'm super excited to go because I've never been there before. I'm staying for a weekend with my family and I'm hoping to check out any shops / markets / cool places while I'm over there.
I'll hopefully keep you all posted with pictures of my trip - add me on instagram: scottythekitty.
If you guys have any recommendations about places to visit / eat at / whatever, I'd be happy to hear 'em!

Lots of Love,

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the scholastic touches. And the kitty looks so sweet in these pics <3 Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply Alex - Thank you for your kind words! I always seem to be dressing like a little school girl!

      Scotty
      xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore your style and blog. I am new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gorgeous! Hope you enjoy it!

      Scotty
      xx

      Delete